- Ordering Chinoiserie or another special order print? The general rule of thumb is that any Tempaper print sold by the square foot is considered a custom print. This process is a more personal approach to wallpaper and we know you may have some questions so our digital press designers are on hand to help.Read more
- Read more
We asked professional organizer and lifestyle influencer, Leslie Lehr, to share her favorite tips on how to style and create a smalle space.
- Since Brooke is no stranger to Tempaper and has used removable wallpaper in a lot of her makeovers, we thought it would not only be fun, but insightful to ask Brooke her thoughts on Tempaper.Read more
- Read more
From powder rooms to parties, these versatile mini stripes pack a big punch! We rounded up a few design projects using our Mini Stripes below to show you how to incorporate these easy-to-install removable stripes into your space.
- So you find yourself renting, do ya? I hear you my friend! We just made our 12th move in 17 years, and let me tell you that this is faaarrrrr too many :) The funny (not funny) part is that we have rented all but two of these abodes.Read more
- Understanding the difference between wallpaper pattern matches will help you understand how the application process will go, as well as determine how much wallpaper you should order. Pattern match, in wallpaper terms, is specifically speaking about how you will be lining up your pattern to the wall.Read more
- The possibilities are endless when it comes to ways you can update your space with print and pattern. Tempaper is the perfect not so permanent design tool that can help you add personality to smallest of spaces, even furniture! Apt2B + designer Kyle Schuneman creatively used Tempaper in the #2BHacks project series.Read more