Image of Garden Jade Chinoiserie Dining Room By Carisha Swanson For House Beautiful
All of our Chinoiserie designs are printed by the square foot. This process is a more personal approach to wallpaper as we print each job specific to your supplied dimensions. When placing an order, please provide dimensions for the space that you are looking to cover, whether it be a wall, a full room, or framed panels. You may have questions about this process. Our digital press designers are on hand to help.
Once dimensions are provided, one of our designers can will work up an estimate of cost and provide you the number of square feet your job will require. After your approval of the estimate and upon submitting your order, we will provide a digital proof for your approval. Digital proofs show the exact layout your project will be printed at noting the supplied dimensions, panel breakdown and any other necessary information or specifications. This process usually takes between 3-5 business days. Once we have your approval, our standard turn-around time is 15-20 business days.
The Order Process
The Chinoiserie order process is broken down into 6 steps.
1. Place Your Order | Visit the product page, enter the total square footage in the quantity box and click add to cart. During checkout, please provide your space dimensions in the notes section to make the ordering process a bit quicker and easier. Our blog post "How Much Wallpaper Do I Order" can help you figure out the correct amount of square footage needed. We also have worksheets available to help guide you.
2. Order Received By Tempaper Designer | At this time your Tempaper designer will assess whether or not they have what they need to render your project and if they have any questions on the measurements that were provided. If you have not done so, please submit detailed elevations of your space to our Tempaper designer here. Clearly labeled hand drawings or photos are acceptable. If you are covering more than one wall, please number them. Make sure to note if walls are connected and in what order they connect.
3. Digital Proof Rendered | A digital proof will be rendered and sent for approval. It is important that this digital proof is reviewed carefully, as once your order is in production, no changes can be made.
4. Production | Once your digital proof is approved, your project will be placed in the production or printing que.
Find out how to prepare your surface for Chinoiserie.
5. Shipping |Once your order is ready to ship, you will receive a shipping confirmation with a tracking number. Chinoiserie orders typically take between 15-20 business days to complete production and begin the shipping process.
6. Product Arrives | Read all about what to expect in your order before it arrives.
Samples Are Available
For every Chinoiserie sample purchased, you will receive a $22 coupon code directly from your Tempaper designer to be used toward your Chinoiserie project. Only one coupon code can be applied per order.