Mixing Prints Like A Pro
Can't decide between checks, flowers, stripes and palms? No problem! Give your space new life by mixing it up! Read on for a few simple tips on mixing prints like a pro!
1. START SMALL: Begin with 2 or 3 prints
2. CHOOSE A PALETTE: Keep colors consistent
Image from www.splendidhabitat.com
3. REMAIN NEUTRAL: Break up patterns with solid colors
Image from www.rcwilley.com
4. BALANCE: Choose both bold and subtle prints.
Image from www.britco.com
5. MIX BIG & SMALL: Play with different scales
Image from www.stylemepretty.com
6. ADD DIMENSION: with different textures
Image from www.domino.com