Our Chinoiserie wallpaper is custom printed to perfectly match the dimensions of your space. To get started, please enter your wall dimensions below. Before completing your custom order, you will be asked to input the total square footage in the number field and add to cart. Our wallpaper calculator is an easy tool to help you accurately measure your space.
Need further assistance? Our Chinoiserie consultant is just one click away! Request a quote to speak with us directly.
Sophisticated and chic, Canopy Metallic Blush part of our Chinoiserie wall mural collection, depicts the hanging layers of a tropical rainforest with bright blooms and lush greenery.
- Printed on a polyester-based fabric with a self-adhesive backing.
- This Chinoiserie peel and stick wallpaper offers a modern design layout. Assemblages of delicate flowers and metallic blush hues will beautify any room in your home.
- Personalized customer experience provided. Our design pro will work closely with you throughout every step of the process.
- Safe for walls. Our peel and stick wallpaper removes cleanly without damaging paint or walls. No sticky residue left behind.
- We recommend that you apply our Chinoiserie wallpaper to a smooth surface that has been primed and painted with an eggshell, satin or semi-gloss paint.
- All sales are final. You will receive a digital proof for your final approval.
- Due to variances on screens and devices, colors may not be an exact match to product. We always recommend purchasing a sample prior to ordering.
|Availability||Ships in 15-20 Business Days|
Quick Guide To Ordering
Installation is easy, simply peel away the back liner and stick to the wall! For detailed instructions and helpful hints visit our how to page.
How much Tempaper do you need?
Determine the length and width of the surface area you are covering in feet.
Calculate the total square footage of your surface by entering the length and width in the appropriate fields below.
Please see the product page to determine the square foot of each roll.
We recommend you always round up when estimating the number of rolls to order.
Please note that there is a waste of material when lining up a drop match patterns.