Join the Team!
Founded in 2008, Tempaper is the leading manufacturer of self-adhesive, peel, and stick wallpaper. These job opportunities are now open.
A dynamic, fast-paced, design-forward wallpaper company seeking a highly motivated and talented graphic designer to join our creative team. The individual will work closely with the Art Department and assist with creating dynamic marketing ADs, email campaigns, social content and website graphics. The candidate should have creative direction with a bachelor’s degree in graphic design. Experience in photography is also required. Candidate will be asked to photograph specific wallpaper assets. Candidate should have experience in digital marketing, be an excellent communicator, well organized and able to balance multiple projects simultaneously, while producing quality work and meeting tight deadlines. Individual should be self-motivating, able to work independently and also as a team player who brings dynamic ideas to each project. The Graphic Designer will report to the Marketing Manager.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Designing innovative marketing ADs, email blasts, website graphics and company literature
- Strong ability to design motion graphics, gifs and videos
- Ability to follow projects from conception to production
Required Technical Skills:
- Strong understanding of Adobe Suite programs specifically- InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator on a MAC
- Experience in creating email campaign flows within the Klaviyo platform
- Strength in multi-tasking, project management and time management
- Knowledge of working in Microsoft Office Applications and Magento
Qualifications & Characteristics:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum design experience 3-5 years
- Strong sense of the design process
- Excellent typographical skills
Please send resume and samples of work to [email protected] to be considered