Damask patterns have been the pièce de résistance for interior designers since their debut among French royalty in the 14th century. Today, the regal charm remains and we’ve added metallic shimmer and a flocked texture for an old-world look of luxury. Simply peel and stick this metallic bisque damask removable wallpaper any place that needs chic elegance or a certain je ne sais quoi.
- Print is available in either a single roll 20.5 inches wide x 16.5 feet long, 28 sq. ft. or a double roll 20.5 inches wide x 33 feet long, 56 sq.ft.
- This ornate damask, flocked textured wallpaper in a metallic neutral colorway exudes old-world luxury, adding richness and a touch of regal charm to your traditional decor.
- Adheres to most smooth surfaces including accent walls, stair risers and furniture. A popular choice for upgrading bedrooms, dining rooms, living rooms, entryways and more.
- Removes cleanly without damaging paint or walls. No residue left behind.
- Can be used in a variety of settings including homes, rentals, offices, wedding receptions, special occasions and more!
- Due to variances on screens and devices, colors may not be an exact match to product. We always recommend purchasing a sample prior to ordering.
We recommend purchasing one size roll for projects, either single or double rolls, as these items may be printed separately and can vary in color. Tempaper will not accept returns or issue refunds due to color variances from purchases combining single and double rolls of the same pattern.
|Availability||Ships in 1-2 Business Days|
|Material||Top Coated Vinyl Product|
Installation is easy, simply peel away the back liner and stick to the wall! For detailed instructions and helpful hints visit our how to page.
How much Tempaper do you need?
Determine the length and width of the surface area you are covering in feet.
Calculate the total square footage of your surface by entering the length and width in the appropriate fields below.
Please see the product page to determine the square foot of each roll.
We recommend you always round up when estimating the number of rolls to order.
Please note that there is a waste of material when lining up a drop match patterns.