Grand Palm Mural
Our grand palm mural is custom printed to perfectly match the dimensions of your space. To get started, please enter your wall dimensions below. Before completing your custom order, you will be asked to input the total square footage in the number field and add to cart. Our wallpaper calculator is an easy tool to help you accurately measure your space.
Inspired by secluded islands and faraway destinations, this larger-than-life wall mural injects a playful dose of exotic escapism into your everyday life. Reminiscent of vintage travel postcards from around the world, these towering palms play with color and scale to breathe new life into interiors and offer a one-of-a-kind, panoramic view of paradise. Apply this charcoal and cream tropical peel and stick wall mural to bedroom walls, living rooms, and dining rooms to create an immersive island experience.
- Sold by the square foot and scaled to your space for a custom fit.
- Live in your own pristine paradise. This palm tree wall mural wallpaper in charcoal earth tones adds vintage charm to interiors.
- Adheres to most smooth surfaces. A popular choice for upgrading bedrooms, bathrooms, living rooms and beyond.
- Removes cleanly without damaging paint or walls. No residue left behind.
- Can be easily applied in a variety of settings including homes, rentals, offices, restaurants and shops, special occasions and more!
Due to variances on screens and devices, colors may not be an exact match to product. We always recommend purchasing a sample prior to ordering.
|Availability||Ships in 15-20 Business Days|
Quick Guide To Ordering
Installation is easy, simply peel away the back liner and stick to the wall! For detailed instructions and helpful hints visit our how to page.
How much Tempaper do you need?
Determine the length and width of the surface area you are covering in feet.
Calculate the total square footage of your surface by entering the length and width in the appropriate fields below.
Please see the product page to determine the square foot of each roll.
We recommend you always round up when estimating the number of rolls to order.
Please note that there is a waste of material when lining up a drop match patterns.