When life hands you lemons, stick them all over your walls! Bright, cheery and irresistibly sweet, this removable wallpaper from the Nesting with Grace collection has been perfectly picked for your space. The good news? The citrus pattern, on a pink background, is always in season. It’s the perfect do it yourself home design option, you can effortlessly add a dash of zest to any space. Simply peel and stick the lemon wallpaper to update a backsplash or create a focal wall in your kitchen. Wherever it is placed, you are likely to feel instant happiness and joy whenever you walk by.
“When you think lemons, you think sunshine and happiness and this wallpaper brings that to life.”
- Single roll size is 20.5 inches wide x 16.5 feet long and covers about 28 sq. ft.
- Give your kitchen a modern refresh with this zesty lemons peel and stick wallpaper in an optimistic pink colorway.
- Adheres to most smooth surfaces including accent walls, stair risers and furniture. A popular choice for upgrading bedrooms, bathrooms, laundry rooms, entryways and beyond.
- Removes cleanly without damaging paint or walls. No residue left behind.
- Can be easily applied in a variety of settings including homes, rentals, offices, classrooms, wedding receptions, special occasions and more!
- Due to variances on screens and devices, colors may not be an exact match to product. We always recommend purchasing a sample prior to ordering.
|Availability||Ships in 1-2 Business Days|
|Material||Top Coated Vinyl Product|
Installation is easy, simply peel away the back liner and stick to the wall! For detailed instructions and helpful hints visit our how to page.
How much Tempaper do you need?
Determine the length and width of the surface area you are covering in feet.
Calculate the total square footage of your surface by entering the length and width in the appropriate fields below.
Please see the product page to determine the square foot of each roll.
We recommend you always round up when estimating the number of rolls to order.
Please note that there is a waste of material when lining up a drop match patterns.