Our wallpaper designs are popular for bathrooms and powder rooms, but can you put peel and stick wallpaper in a shower? We don’t recommend it, but we are sharing all the other places you can apply peel and stick wallpaper in a bathroom.
The Best Wallpaper for a BathroomThere are a variety of peel and stick wallpaper prints available for a bathroom. We’ve compiled a list of the best wallpaper prints for each style for bathrooms.
For a tropical bathroom, a few of our most popular bathroom wallpaper prints include Hojas Cubanas, Tropical, and Flamingo. If you are looking for a subtle statement, our small wallpaper prints include Moire Dots and Ditsy Floral.
Realistic tile peel and stick wallpaper prints are available, too. Browse our best bathroom prints here.
How to Apply Peel and Stick Wallpaper in a Bathroom
While our wallpaper isn’t waterproof, it is still suitable for a bathroom since it is steam and moisture resistant. There are plenty of places to install wallpaper in a bathroom without ruining your walls or paint.
You can put self adhesive wallpaper on bathroom tiles, creating a beautiful accent wall behind your mirror. Peel and stick wallpaper is a quick and easy way to add a splash of color to bathroom walls.
While walls are a popular place for vinyl wallpaper, you can apply our removable wallpaper to any smooth surface! Did you know that you can install peel and stick wallpaper to furniture, too? It’s easy to create a bold transformation by installing peel and stick wallpaper to bathroom doors, vanities, and more.
Our removable wallpaper is durable, making it the best choice for a bathroom. If you are wondering how to apply wallpaper over tile or furniture, simply follow these steps below.
Steps for Applying Peel and Stick Bathroom Wallpaper
- Try a sample first. Many of our customers wonder if our peel and stick wallpaper is safe for bathrooms. We always suggest purchasing a sample to test your surface before beginning your bathroom project.
- Thoroughly clean your intended surface. It’s important to wipe clean your bathroom walls or intended surface with a damp cloth. Make sure it is fully dried before applying your wallpaper rolls or panels to your surface. Wipe clean with a 1:1 Isopropyl alcohol and water solution first.
- Prep your surface. Before installing peel and stick wallpaper in a bathroom, we recommend removing all switch plates and outlet covers prior to installation. Make sure to turn the electrical supply off prior to removing the switch and outlet covers and only restore the power once these covers are fully replaced.
- Gather your tools. One of the pros of peel and stick wallpaper is that it only requires a few household items to apply in your space. Click here to learn more about the tools needed.
- Precut your panels. Measure the height and width of your surface, which will determine how many panels you will need. We are sharing how to pre-cut your first panel here.
Self Adhesive Wallpaper Won’t Ruin Walls
Our self-adhesive, peel and stick wallpaper at Tempaper & Co. is the best kind of wallpaper to use in a bathroom since it will apply easily and remove cleanly.
Whether our vinyl wallpaper has been up for a day or a year, it will remove cleanly off any smooth surface without ruining your paint or walls. Simply lift a corner and peel it away.
Peel and stick wallpaper will work in other rooms, too! You can apply self adhesive wallpaper over kitchen tiles, on stair risers, ceilings, and more. The possibilities are endless.