Effective Date: February 1, 2024
1. What Information Does the Website Collect?
We may collect the following types of information about you:
Personal Information. Information that identifies, relates to, describes, or is capable of being associated with you, such as:
- your first and last name
- social security or taxpayer identification number
- home address
- email address
- phone number
- financial information (e.g. credit card number, expiration date, CVV, electronic payment account information)
- commercial information (e.g. purchase and transaction history)
- demographic Information (e.g. information about your type of business, gender, marital status, income or revenues, education level, and occupation).
Usage Information. Internet or other electronic network activity information, such as:
- personal computer, laptop, tablet, mobile phone or other device (each, a “Device”) identifiers (such as an IP address) (“Device Identifier”)
- cookie IDs
- search history
- social media information
- the URL that referred you to the Website
- the areas within the Website that you visit and your activities there
- your Device location and characteristics and certain other Device data, including the time of day and other information
- Device functionality (e.g., browser, operating system, hardware, mobile network information)
- information regarding your interaction with the Website.
2. How Your Information is Collected.
Personal Information You Provide. Generally, you can visit the Website without telling us who you are and without giving us any Personal Information. However, we may collect Personal Information through various forms and in various places (such as by telephone, text, email or via the Website) including:
- when you purchase a product through the Website we may collect payment and identity verification information, such as your name, email address, physical address, and payment method.
- through account registration or “Contact Us” forms we may collect information such as your username, first and last name, phone number, email address, physical address, and payment method.
- when we conduct or sponsor market research activities, such as surveys or pools, we may collect the information you provide, such as your name, email address, and certain demographic information.
- when you contact us directly or provide feedback, comments, or suggestions on our products and services, we may collect the information you provide.
- when you send someone else a communication from the Website, such as sending an invitation or link to a friend, the information you provide is used to facilitate the communication and is not used by us for any other marketing purpose unless we obtain consent from that person or we explicitly state otherwise. Please be aware that when you use any send-to-a-friend functionality on the Website, your e-mail address, mobile number, name or user name and message may be included in the communication sent to your addressee(s).
- when you use another feature on or otherwise interact with the Website or communicate with us, we may collect other Personal Information.
Please note that information submitted to the Website via a “Contact Us” form or similar function may not receive a response. You are under no obligation to provide Personal Information, but if you elect not to provide it, you may be unable to use certain features of the Website or to communicate with us via the Website.
Information We Collect From Third Parties.
If you connect with us through a social media platform or navigate to a social media platform from the Website, the social media platform will collect your information separately from us. We may also collect information you have publicly posted using your social media accounts. You should review the social media platforms’ privacy policies to understand how they are using your information and your rights in relation to such information.
We may collect information about you from other sources, including data licensors and aggregators, marketing companies, advertising partners, programming distributors, social media platforms, and public databases. This information may include demographic data, purchasing behavior, your interests, and your online activity.
Information Automatically Collected When You Visit And Use The Website.
We and our service providers may use a variety of technologies to collect or store Usage Information (“Tracking Technologies”). These Tracking Technologies may set, change, alter or modify settings or configurations on your device. A few of the Tracking Technologies we may use include:
(a) Cookies and Similar Technologies.
Cookies are small pieces of data stored and managed by your web browser that enable certain Website features and functionality. Cookies and similar technologies can be used to recognize you and your device when you visit the Website, remember your preferences, and make your interactions with the Website faster and more secure. Cookies are a built-in feature of the Web, but they can generally be managed, disabled, or removed using most commercial web browsers. Each browser you use will need to be set separately and different browsers offer different functionality and options for cookies. Please be aware that if you disable or remove cookies on your device, some parts of the Website may not function properly, and that when you revisit the Website your ability to limit cookies is subject to your browser settings and limitations. Note that such limitations, however, are not effective on mobile applications, though many applications allow users to “opt out” of certain advertisements and other features by adjusting their mobile device settings.
The types of cookies that we use on the Website, and the purposes for which they are used, are as follows:
- Strictly necessary cookies: These cookies are essential to enable you to move around the Website and use its features, such as accessing secure areas. Without these cookies, any services on the Website you wish to access cannot be provided.
- Analytical/performance cookies: These cookies allow us to recognize and count site visitors and to see how visitors move around the Website when they are using them. This helps us to improve the way the Website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and is used only to improve how the Website works.
Further information about Google’s terms and conditions for Google Analytics can be found at:
We also use the following advertising services that use automated tools to format ads and track Website usage and activity as well as track advertising campaigns: Microsoft Advertising, Yahoo Ads, Pinterest Ads, and TikTok ads. Each of these companies collects Personal Information from you or from us in order to provide their advertising services. Further information about the collection and use of such Personal Information for each of these companies can be found at:
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to the Website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We use this information to make Website more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
(b) Tracking URLs. These are used to determine from which referring website the Website is accessed.
(c) Web Beacons, Pixels and Tags. Pixels, web beacons, and tags, which are types of code or transparent graphics that contain a unique identifier. In addition to the uses described below, these technologies provide analytical information about the user experience and help us customize our marketing activities. In contrast to cookies, which are stored on a user's computer hard drive, pixels, web beacons, and tags are embedded invisibly on web pages.
(d) Embedded scripts and SDKs. These allow us to build and integrate custom apps and experiences, some of which may be developed by a third party.
There may be other Tracking Technologies now and later devised and used by us in connection with the Website.
Information Collected By Third Parties
The Website may include: (i) Tracking Technologies of our third party service providers; (ii) functionality that allows certain kinds of interactions between the Website and your account on a third party web site or application; (iii) third party sites’ interfaces or links on the Website to facilitate your sending a communication from the Website; and/or (iv) content served by advertisers or third party ad networks/exchanges.
These third parties may gather and retain any information used or provided in any such communications or other activities, and may enable such third parties to market products or services to you, and to monitor which ads have been served to your browser and which webpages you were viewing when such ads were delivered. They may themselves set and access their own Tracking Technologies on your Device and track certain behavioral Usage Information regarding users of your Device via a Device Identifier. The information they collect may be associated with your Personal Information or they may collect information, including Personal Information, about your online activities over time and across different websites and other online services. They may use this information to provide you with interest-based (behavioral) advertising or other targeted content.
3. How do we use the Information Collected?
We may use your Personal Information or Usage Information for various purposes, but it is primarily used to communicate with you and to transact business with you. We will not sell or rent your Personal Information to anyone. For example, we use such information:
- to fulfill your request or order, ship your order, respond to your inquiries and personalize your experience on the Website (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs);
- to improve the Website (we continually strive to improve the Website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you) or our products and services, to customize your experience on the Website, or to serve you specific content that is relevant to you;
- to provide you with information that you have requested or agreed to receive including to send you electronic newsletters, or to provide you with information about products, services, special offers, changes to the Website;
- to solicit information from you, manage your account and process payment transactions; (e) to process your registration with the Website, including verifying your information is active and valid;
- for internal business purposes;
- to administer a contest, promotion, survey or other Website feature;
- With respect to our mobile messaging services, we use the information you share to send you text notifications (for your order, including abandoned checkout reminders), text marketing offers, and transactional texts, including requests for reviews from us;
- to contact you with regard to your use of the Website (including trying to solve any problems that you may encounter relating to your use of the Website); and
4. Sharing of Personal Information With Third Parties.
The Website may contain content that is supplied by third parties and those third parties may collect Usage Information when pages from the Websites are served to you. In addition, when you are on the Website you may be directed to other sites operated and controlled by third parties that we do not control. We are not responsible for the data collection and privacy practices used by any of these third parties or their sites and they may be tracking you across multiple sites and sharing the results with us and/or others. For example, if you “click” on a link, the “click” may take you off the Website onto a different site. These other sites may associate their Tracking Technologies with you, independently collect data about you, including Personal Information, and may or may not have their own published privacy policies. We encourage you to note when you leave the Website and to review the third party privacy policies of all third party locations and exercise caution in connection with them.
The following are examples of when we may share Personal Information with third parties:
- When You Request Information From or Provide Information to Third Parties. You may be presented with an option on the Website to receive certain information or marketing offers directly from third parties or to have us send certain information to third parties or give them access to it. In these instances, your Personal Information and other information may be disclosed to third parties and all the information you disclose will be subject to the privacy policies and practices of such third parties. In addition, third parties may store, collect or otherwise have access to your information when you interact with their Tracking Technologies, content, tools, apps, or ads on the Website or link to them from our posting or content sharing tools. This may include using third party tools such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest or other third party posting or content sharing tools.
- Third Parties Providing Services on Our Behalf. We may share Personal Information with third parties who perform services on our behalf. This includes, without limitation, third parties that: host the Website; operate certain functions or features of the Website; archive data; send communications; analyze data; and provide other services or functions on our behalf, including credit card processing, business analytics, customer service, marketing, distribution of surveys or contests, employment or hiring-related activities, data security functions, and fraud prevention. We may provide these third parties with access to user information, including Device Identifiers and Personal Information, to carry out the services they are performing for you or for us. Third party analytics service providers may set and access their own Tracking Technologies on your Device and they may otherwise collect or have access to information about you, potentially including Personal Information. With respect to our mobile messaging services, Opt-in data and consent for text messaging will not be shared with any third parties except for messaging partners, for the purpose of enabling and operating our mobile messaging program.
Our Website store is hosted on Shopify Inc. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you. Your data is stored through Shopify’s data storage, databases and the general Shopify application. They store your data on a secure server behind a firewall. If you choose a direct payment gateway to complete your purchase, then Shopify stores your credit card data. It is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Your purchase transaction data is stored only as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is deleted. All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers. For more insight, you may also want to read Shopify’s Privacy Statement (https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy).
- Affiliates, Business Transfers and Corporate Changes. We reserve the right to share Personal Information with our affiliates and in connection with a corporate divestiture, merger, consolidation, or restructuring, the sale of substantially all of our ownership interests and/or assets, or other corporate change, including, without limitation, during the course of any due diligence process or in the event of bankruptcy, insolvency or dissolution.
- Sweepstakes, Contests and Promotions. We may offer sweepstakes, contests and promotions (each, a “Promotion”) through the Website that may require registration. By participating in a Promotion, you are agreeing to official rules that govern it, which may contain specific requirements of you, such as, allowing the Promotion sponsor to use your name, voice and likeness in advertising or marketing associated with the Promotion. If you choose to enter a Promotion, Personal Information may be disclosed to third parties or the public in connection with the administration of the Promotion, including in connection with winner selection, prize fulfillment and as required by law or permitted by the official rules, such as on a winners list.
- Sharing of Non-Personal Information. We may also share non-personally identifiable information, such as Usage Information, aggregated user statistics, and anonymous information derived from Personal Information (e.g., de-identified user information), with third parties for any purpose.
- User Generated Content. The Website may permit you to submit ideas, photographs, data, music, video, audio recordings, user profiles, graphics, questions, comments, suggestions or other content, including Personal Information (collectively, “User Content”) such as on blogs, message boards and forms. We or others may store, display, reproduce, publish, distribute or otherwise use User Content online or offline in any media or format currently existing or hereafter developed and may or may not attribute it to you. Others may have access to this User Content and may have the ability to share it with third parties. Please think carefully before deciding what information you share, including Personal Information, as User Content. Please note that we do not control who will have access to the information that you choose to submit and we cannot ensure that parties who have access to it will respect your privacy or keep it secure. We are not responsible for the accuracy, use or misuse of any User Content that appears on or is submitted to the Website by Website users or third parties.
5. Your Access To and Control Over Personal Information.
You are responsible for maintaining the accuracy of the information you submit to us. However, you can do the following at any time by contacting us at the e-mail address or phone number below:
- see what information we have about you;
- change or correct any information we have about you;
- request that we delete any information we have about you; and
- contact us directly about our use of your information.
If you choose to contact us directly, you will need to provide us with enough information to identify you, proof of your identity and address, and a description of what right you want to exercise and the information to which your request relates. We will make good faith efforts to make any requested changes or removals in our then active databases as soon as reasonably practicable. Further note that it is not always possible to completely remove or delete all of your information from our databases and that residual data may remain on backup media or for other reasons. When you edit your Personal Information, information that you remove may persist internally for our administrative purposes. Note that if you request us to delete or remove any data, you may be unable to use certain features of the Website or to communicate with us via the Website. Further, we may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect. We will not discriminate against you in any manner prohibited by applicable law for exercising these rights.
You may cancel or modify our email marketing communications you receive from us by following the instructions contained within our promotional emails. If your opt-out is limited to certain types of emails, the opt-out will be so limited. If you subscribe to our mobile messaging service, you may opt-out of the service at any time. Text the single keyword command STOP to +18339093724 or click the unsubscribe link (where available) in any text message to cancel. You'll receive a one-time opt-out confirmation text message. No further messages will be sent to your mobile device, unless initiated by you. If you have subscribed to other Tempaper & Co. mobile messaging programs and wish to cancel, except where applicable law requires otherwise, you will need to opt out separately from those programs by following the instructions provided in their respective mobile terms. We may change any short code or telephone number we use to operate the mobile messaging service at any time and will notify you of these changes. You acknowledge that any messages, including any STOP or HELP requests, you send to a short code or telephone number we have changed may not be received and we will not be responsible for honoring requests made in such messages.
“Do Not Track” signals are options on your browser that inform website operators that you would not like to have your online activity tracked. Currently, there is no industry standard regarding any appropriate action that websites should take when they receive “Do Not Track” signals. As there is no industry standard, please note that we do not alter our Website’s data and information collection and use practices when we receive a “Do Not Track” signal from your browser. You can manage your cookie preferences using your own browser settings to accept or block some or all cookies, or to receive notice so you can consent to cookies. If you block all cookies, some features of the Website may be unavailable to you.
If you are a California, Connecticut, Colorado, Utah, or Virginia resident, you may have additional certain rights regarding your Personal Information, including regarding access, opt-out, deletion, and correction of your Personal Information. Not all the rights will be available to you and we may not have to comply with your request depending on where you live.
For example, under California’s “Shine the Light” law, California residents have the right to receive information about third parties with whom we have shared information about you for their marketing purposes during the previous calendar year and a description of the categories of personal information shared. To make such a request, please contact us at the e-mail or mailing address listed below, with “Request for California Privacy Information” in the subject line or written request. Requests may be made only once a year and are free of charge.
We will make any legally required disclosures of any breach of the security, confidentiality, or integrity of your unencrypted electronically stored Personal Information (as defined in applicable laws concerning security breach notifications) to you via email or conspicuous posting on the Website as promptly as possible, and without unreasonable delay, taking into account the legitimate needs of law enforcement or any measures necessary to determine the scope of the breach and/or to restore the reasonable integrity of the affected data system. You may have a legal right to receive any such notice in writing. To receive free written notice of any security breach, or otherwise to withdraw your consent from receiving electronic notices, please contact us.
Tempaper & Co. is aware of identity theft and unlawful practices known as "phishing.” We do not and will not solicit or request your credit card information or national identification numbers in an unsolicited email or telephone communication. If you receive such solicitations or requests that appear to be from us, please contact us at email@example.com or 732.920.2654 before responding.
7. Retention of Personal Information.
8. Consent to Transfer Information to the United States.
The Website does not offer products or services to children and we do not knowingly collect any Personal Information from children younger than the age of thirteen (13). We will delete any Personal Information collected that we later determine to be from a person younger than the age of thirteen (13).
12. Contact Us; Questions.
381 Mantoloking Road
Brick, NJ 08723