When it comes to deciding which room to decorate with peel and stick wallpaper, your kitchen may not be the first place that comes to mind. However, removable wallpaper can be an easy and cost-effective way to renovate your kitchen. The best part? This easy DIY project can be accomplished in just one weekend.
If taking on a complete kitchen remodel seems like a daunting task, there are small projects that are easy to tackle and will still make a big difference in your space. At Tempaper, we offer over 250+ prints and patterns of removable, self-adhesive wallpaper to help refresh the heart of your home.
Whether you are looking for peel and stick wallpaper for your kitchen backsplash, focal wall, or pantry space, there are a variety of prints that are available to help you instantly refresh and brighten up your cooking space.
With so many patterns to choose from, it may seem overwhelming to pick the perfect print. Here are the popular peel and stick wallpaper designs at Tempaper.
Refreshing Fruit Wallpaper
When life hands you lemons or delicious citrus fruit, you should hang them all over your kitchen walls! Our refreshing fruit removable wallpaper looks charming as a focal wall in a farmhouse-style kitchen or tucked away behind pantry shelves. Wherever you choose to place this beautiful fruit wallpaper, these lemons and fruit slices will stay vibrant and fresh all year round.
• These Lemons are made for a kitchen or a pantry room. With its refreshing yellow design, this wallpaper from the Nesting with Grace collection works well in small spaces, such as pantry shelves, as well as larger spaces including dining rooms or kitchen backsplashes.
• Citrus Gradient from photographer Brittany Wright brings bright and bold wallpaper into your home. Perfectly ripe grapefruit, oranges, and lemons are front and center in this mouth-watering design. Our fruit peel and stick wallpaper will effortlessly add zest to any kitchen or pantry.
Mesmerizing Marble Wallpaper
Marble swirls make a sleek statement in any room, especially a kitchen. Marble peel and stick wallpaper is the easiest and quickest way to design a stone backsplash in a kitchen, without any messy renovations.
• Marble Onyx removable wallpaper resembles swirls of real stone and features hints of metallic for a contemporary touch.
• Travertine temporary wallpaper features waves of black and metallic gold and makes a mesmerizing statement when placed in a kitchen nook.
• Tokyo creates fluid movement on your walls, creating an eye-catching focal wall or kitchen backsplash.
Realistic Peel and Stick Tile
Faux tile peel and stick wallpaper adds a punch of color to kitchen backsplashes in three easy steps. If you are looking for frugal ways to decorate your home or kitchen, our peel and stick wallpaper resembles realistic tile without the expensive price tag or clean-up.
• Soliel resembles expensive mosaic tile in a colorful colorway inspired by Moroccan culture.
• Zodiac is a clean, geometric print that makes a subtle yet stylish statement as a kitchen backsplash.
Modern Wood Planks
If you are wondering if you can use shiplap as a kitchen backsplash, the answer is yes! Creating a DIY shiplap kitchen backsplash is easy to achieve with our wood plank peel and stick wallpaper.
Wood Planks resembles the look of white wood, bringing effortless warmth and beauty into your home.
If you are wondering how much wallpaper you will need for your kitchen, there is a wallpaper calculator available that can help you determine how many rolls to order for your DIY project. Visit our Custom Wallpaper Calculator to enter your measurements and to get started today.
Are you having a difficult time finding a print that perfectly matches your space? Our custom peel and stick wallpaper gives you the option to customize your own designs. Our Print Your Own wallpaper makes it easy to create one-of-a-kind designs for any room in your home, especially your kitchen.
If you need inspiration, Melodrama shared beautiful photos of her custom-printed lemon wallpaper in her kitchen. Read additional details about her DIY kitchen project with Tempaper.
Our custom wallpaper helps you create a kitchen that is completely yours. Since your custom design will be printed to the specific dimensions of your room, you will discover that it is truly a personalized experience from beginning to end.
Redesign Your Kitchen With Tempaper
Temporary wallpaper is the perfect alternative to traditional wallpaper because it can be applied to rentals, homes, and kitchen offices but don’t forget, we offer more than just wallpaper. You can easily modernize your kitchen with our easy-to-apply, vinyl wall decals, and easy-to-clean vinyl rugs.
On top of that, our durable, easy-to-clean mats are the perfect alternative to a traditional rug and will help anchor your room. Place our vinyl rugs underneath kitchen sinks or next to doorways to keep mud or dirt out of your house. If messes or spills occur on our rugs, simply wipe clean and it’s back to new!
Vinyl peel and stick wall decals are also available for your kitchen. If you are wondering what type of wall stickers will work for your kitchen, we offer an assortment of wall stickers ranging from refreshing lemons, fruit medleys, cherries, and more. Our kitchen wall decals will help bring a pop of color to smooth surfaces including walls, cabinets, even your fridge.
Visit Tempaper to browse our peel and stick wallpaper, wall decals, and vinyl rugs for your kitchen, pantry, and beyond.