These Playful Prints are Perfect for a Baby Girl or Boy Nursery
Removable wallpaper is one of the best ways to create a calm and serene space for your little one. Whether you are looking to decorate a nursery for a baby boy or a baby girl, you can discover our best removable wallpaper below.
From playful pinks to soothing blues, these sophisticated styles can elevate any nursery room.
The Best Baby Girl Nursery Wallpaper
There are many new moms and dads-to-be who wonder if they should wallpaper their nursery. Our peel and stick wallpaper designs continue to be a popular choice for decorating a nursery wall or ceiling.
If you are wondering how to choose the best print for a girl’s room, we are sharing a few of our best-selling designs below.
Canopy. This Chinoiserie peel and stick wall mural comes in multiple colors and is custom printed to fit the exact dimensions of your space. From Metallic Blush to Robin’s Egg, Canopy removable wallpaper adds elegance and charm to nursery room walls.
Queen Emma. This art deco-inspired design delivers sophistication to any space, especially nurseries. Available in two colors, pink and blue, this painterly print helps create an awe-inspiring space for your little one to fall asleep in.
- Peonies. This floral peel and stick wallpaper pattern will bring natural beauty and a touch of metallic to baby girl nurseries. This peonies peel and stick wallpaper print is available in 3 colors: black, ivory, and blue.
Havana Palm. This tropical removable wallpaper brings warmth and color to baby girl nursery rooms. It comes in two colors: Pink Botanical and Navy Nights.
Tropical. Banana leaves bring a tropical touch to nurseries, creating feel-good vacation vibes all year long. This palm leaf wallpaper comes in three colors: Jungle Green, Blue Raspberry, and Pink Lemonade.
- Willow. Bring whimsy to nursery walls with this refreshing tropical peel and stick wallpaper that is available in three colors: Misty Grey, Blue Blossom, and Rainforest.
The Best Baby Boy Nursery Wallpaper
When it comes to finding the best removable wallpaper for a nursery, there are many styles to choose from. Depending on your theme, you’ll find a variety of colors and patterns for a boy’s room.
If you are looking for the best blue nursery wallpaper, a few of our best peel and stick wallpaper designs include:
Feather Flock. Available in Denim Blue, this popular print brings style and soothing color into nurseries. It is a crowd favorite for any room, but we especially love it displayed behind cribs and bookshelves.
Wiggle Room. Part of our designer wallpaper collection with Bobby Berk, Wiggle Room is available in a blue and cream combination, the perfect choice for making a bold statement behind cribs and more. (image above of Wiggle room in a nursery is by @remycreative)
Constellations. This metallic wallpaper design by The Novogratz makes any space shimmer and shine, but we love it on ceilings. Let your little one sleep beneath the stars with this constellation removable wallpaper.
Swell. Featuring alluring curves in the color sand, this barely-there wallpaper design is perfect for gender-neutral nurseries.
Zebras in Love. Uplift the mood in any room, especially nurseries, with Zebras in Love in a classic black and white wallpaper design.
- Painted Vine. Available in two colors, Ivory and Matcha, this painterly vine peel and stick wallpaper design adds a wild touch to nursery walls.
The Best Gender Neutral Nursery Wallpaper
1. Moons. Available in Midnight, Ivory Sky and Periwinkle, our Moons peel and stick wallpaper print is a favorite for gender neutral nurseries.
2. Scout. If designing a gender neutral animal nursery, Scout peel and stick wallpaper provides the perfect backdrop for any safari theme.
3. Dragonfly. Available in Shadow and French Blue, this watercolor dragonfly design delivers a delicate touch to a vintage gender neutral nursery.
How to Choose the Best Nursery Wallpaper for Your Home
If you are looking to decorate a nursery wall and not sure where to begin, we suggest trying our wallpaper visualizer on our website. Aside from ordering a sample and sticking it on your wall, our wallpaper visualizer is the best way to see how a certain print or color will look in your space.
If you are wondering if our vinyl wallpaper is safe for babies and kids, it is! Read more about what sets us apart here or browse Tempaper peel and stick designs to begin designing your baby’s nursery.