Can't repeat the past? … Why of course you can!” If you’ve ever wished you could be a guest at one of Jay Gatsby’s legendary soirées, we invite you to raise a glass to this iconic art deco design. Gangsters in pinstripes, ladies in pearls, high heels, high style, and high times, this metallic red scallop pattern evokes all the glint and glamour of the 1920s with flair to spare. It’s the perfect backdrop for elegant gatherings, complete with swingin’ jazz and a gin martini (two olives, please). Faster than you can dance the Charleston, this removable wallpaper peels off and sticks on. When the party is over, you can strike up the band with something entirely new. Now that’s the berries.
- Double roll size 20.5 inches wide x 33 feet long, approx. 56 sq. ft.
- Travel back to the golden age of jazz. This 1920s-inspired scallop peel and stick wallpaper, dressed to the nines in pink blush, brings a sense of opulence and art deco grandeur to your home.
- Adheres to most smooth surfaces including accent walls, bar carts, stair risers and furniture. A popular choice for upgrading dining rooms, bathrooms, entryways, and bedrooms.
- Removes cleanly without damaging paint or walls. No residue left behind.
- Can be used in a variety of settings including homes, rentals, wedding receptions, fancy soirees and more!
- Due to variances on screens and devices, colors may not be an exact match to product. We always recommend purchasing a sample prior to ordering.
|Availability||Ships in 1-2 Business Days|
|Material||Top Coated Vinyl Product|
Installation is easy, simply peel away the back liner and stick to the wall! For detailed instructions and helpful hints visit our how to page.
How much Tempaper do you need?
Determine the length and width of the surface area you are covering in feet.
Calculate the total square footage of your surface by entering the length and width in the appropriate fields below.
Please see the product page to determine the square foot of each roll.
We recommend you always round up when estimating the number of rolls to order.
Please note that there is a waste of material when lining up a drop match patterns.