Canvas Palm Peel And Stick Wallpaper
Explore new terrain with these artistically styled palms in a dark green colorway. With its organic lines and handcrafted appearance, this textured palm wallpaper brings botanical beauty into your home. This peel and stick design allows you to effortlessly inject a daily dose of nature into bedrooms, bathrooms, dining rooms and beyond.
Product Type: By the roll
Material: Top Coated Vinyl Product
Match Type: Straight
Vertical Pattern Repeat: 20.86
Availability: Ready To Ship
Turn Around Time: Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Due to color variances on screens and devices, colors may not be an exact match to product. We always recommend purchasing a sample prior to ordering.
What is removable wallpaper?
Tempaper peel and stick, removable wallpaper offers individuals the freedom to take chances with decorating, to embrace pattern, texture, and color, and to create bold and expressive interiors without worrying about long-term commitment. Peel and stick wallpaper can be left up as temporary or as permanently as you would like. Not limited to just walls, users can apply Tempaper to stair-risers, shelves, ceilings and more! We are dedicated to sourcing the finest materials and are proud to say that our materials are American made and our production facilities are all located within the USA.
Can I Apply On A Textured Surface?
In general, Tempaper peel and stick wallpaper is not recommended for textured walls. We always recommend that you apply our peel and stick wallpaper to a smooth, clean surface that is in good condition. The surface should also be primed and painted with semi-gloss, satin, or eggshell finishes. However, there are customers who have found ways to use our peel and stick wallpaper for textured walls and love the final result. We recommend testing your unique surface first with a sample.
How do I calculate my square footage?
The simplest way to find out how much wallpaper to order is to calculate the square footage of your space. Please follow the steps below:
1. Measure the height of your space in inches
2. Measure the width of your space in inches
3. Multiply the height in inches by the width in inches
4. Divide the number you calculated above by 144 (this converts the square inches you just determined to square feet) and round it up to the nearest whole number.
How do I apply Tempaper?
1. Measure the length of your first panel, allowing extra wallpaper at the top and bottom for trimming.
2. Begin at the top edge aligning paper. Peel back liner of as you stick the product to your surface.
3. Use a squeegee to smooth paper to surface working from the center out. Repositioning as needed to ensure pattern alignment.
4. Continue in 3-4 foot increments peeling and smoothing until you reach the bottom edge of your surface.
5. Repeat with remaining panels.
6. Trim where needed with a craft knife to complete your application.
You will find installation steps in more detail on the back of every product label. You can also find how-to videos on our website.
Can Tempaper be applied to a bathroom with moisture?
Yes, all Tempaper peel and stick wallpaper can be applied in bathrooms and areas with steam and indirect moisture.
What are the recommended surfaces for Tempaper?
Tempaper is recommended for smooth surfaces that are in good condition and that have been primed and painted with eggshell, satin, or semi-gloss paints.
Can I print a custom colorway of this print?
Yes, our team can recolor any design for you. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the design you would like to recolor and the color direction you would like to explore and they will walk you through the process.