Scallop shells in shimmering metallic hues will bring a touch of opulence to everyday spaces. This repeating pattern of curved edges in a blush colorway adds visual interest to bare walls, creating a three-dimensional effect that entices you to take a second look. Do you see seashells or mermaid tails? Either way, this scalloped wallpaper will make a splash in any contemporary space. Part of our Genevieve Gorder collection, this Art Deco-inspired design exudes vintage glamour and makes any room feel timeless and sophisticated.
- Print is available in either a single roll 20.5 inches wide x 16.5 feet long, 28 sq. ft. or a double roll 20.5 inches wide x 33 feet long, 56 sq.ft.
- Mermaid scale motifs are reinterpreted in a shimmering blush colorway to bring seaside serenity into your home. This pink scallop shell wallpaper adds warmth and texture to any room.
- Adheres to most smooth surfaces including accent walls, stair risers, and furniture.
- A popular choice for upgrading bedrooms, bathrooms, closets, and entryways.
- Removes cleanly without damaging paint or walls. No residue left behind.
- Use in a variety of settings including homes, rentals, wedding receptions, restaurants and shops, special occasions and more!
- Due to variances on screens and devices, colors may not be an exact match to product. We always recommend purchasing a sample prior to ordering.
|Availability||Ships in 1-2 Business Days|
|Material||Top Coated Vinyl Product|
Installation is easy, simply peel away the back liner and stick to the wall! For detailed instructions and helpful hints visit our how to page.
How much Tempaper do you need?
Determine the length and width of the surface area you are covering in feet.
Calculate the total square footage of your surface by entering the length and width in the appropriate fields below.
Please see the product page to determine the square foot of each roll.
We recommend you always round up when estimating the number of rolls to order.
Please note that there is a waste of material when lining up a drop match patterns.