The allure of Italy’s Amalfi coast beckons both jet setters and wanderers. Perhaps best loved for its charming, pastel-colored buildings that spill down sheer cliffs and into the sea, this region’s vertical towns are an unforgettable sight that is sure to capture your heart and imagination. It certainly captured ours. As one of our favorite destinations, we can only dream of living there. For now, we’re joyed to have its charm adorn your walls. This removable wallpaper pattern in a metallic neutral colorway, takes us back to the maze of markets and cafes while transforming our favorite corners, cupboards, and accent walls. Che storia!
- Double roll size 20.5 inches wide x 33 feet long, approx. 56 sq. ft.
- This coastal chic peel and stick wallpaper, in a white and gold colorway instantly transports you to Italy’s scenic Amalfi Coast where charming metallic gold seaside villas can be seen cascading down a cliffside.
- Adheres to most smooth surfaces and looks idyllic in sun-soaked spaces such as dining rooms, entryways, bedrooms and beyond.
- Removes cleanly without damaging paint or walls. No residue left behind.
- Can be used in a variety of settings including homes, rentals, restaurants and shops, wedding receptions, special occasions and more!
- Due to variances on screens and devices, colors may not be an exact match to product. We always recommend purchasing a sample prior to ordering.
|Availability||Ships in 1-2 Business Days|
|Material||Top Coated Vinyl Product|
Installation is easy, simply peel away the back liner and stick to the wall! For detailed instructions and helpful hints visit our how to page.
How much Tempaper do you need?
Determine the length and width of the surface area you are covering in feet.
Calculate the total square footage of your surface by entering the length and width in the appropriate fields below.
Please see the product page to determine the square foot of each roll.
We recommend you always round up when estimating the number of rolls to order.
Please note that there is a waste of material when lining up a drop match patterns.