Rustic and rugged, this weathered shiplap removable wallpaper is perfect for DIY-loving renters and homeowners alike. Whether your mood is 1970's Malibu surf shack or present-day Austin farmhouse, the wood's weathered and reclaimed look creates instant warmth. And the details are so real! From the coarse woodgrain to the rusted nails, your guests will be so impressed. (No need to tell them it was a peel-and-stick process that was practically effortless.)
- Print is available in either a single roll 20.5 inches wide x 16.5 feet long, 28 sq. ft. or a double roll 20.5 inches wide x 33 feet long, 56 sq.ft.
- Rugged and raw, get a rustic appeal throughout your home with this natural, worn oak, reclaimed wood removable wallpaper design.
- Easily apply vertically or horizontally to accent walls, stair risers and furniture. A popular choice for bedrooms, bathrooms, home offices, entryways and beyond.
- Safe for walls. Removes cleanly without damaging paint or leaving any residue behind.
- Can be used in a variety of settings including homes, rentals, offices, restaurants and shops, wedding receptions, special occasions and more!
We recommend purchasing one size roll for projects, either single or double rolls, as these items may be printed separately and can vary in color. Tempaper will not accept returns or issue refunds due to color variances from purchases combining single and double rolls of the same pattern.
|Availability||Ships in 1-2 Business Days|
|Material||Top Coated Vinyl Product|
Installation is easy, simply peel away the back liner and stick to the wall! For detailed instructions and helpful hints visit our how to page.
How much Tempaper do you need?
Determine the length and width of the surface area you are covering in feet.
Calculate the total square footage of your surface by entering the length and width in the appropriate fields below.
Please see the product page to determine the square foot of each roll.
We recommend you always round up when estimating the number of rolls to order.
Please note that there is a waste of material when lining up a drop match patterns.