When island inspirations come a calling, answer back with this lush and tropical setting. It definitely makes an exotic impact, but please, stay palm and carry on. After all, it is removable. Which makes each wallpaper panel easy to arrange and align. Simply peel, place, and enjoy the paradise.
- Print is available in either a single roll 20.5 inches wide x 16.5 feet long, 28 sq. ft. or a double roll 20.5 inches wide x 33 feet long, 56 sq.ft.
- An island adventure awaits! It’s easy to bring these green palm tree leaves into your bedroom, bathroom, and beyond.
- Simply peel and stick the watercolor wallpaper to your walls then sit back and enjoy paradise.
- Easily apply vertically or horizontally to accent walls, stair risers and furniture. A popular choice for bedrooms, bathrooms, home offices, entryways and beyond.
- Safe for walls. Removes cleanly without damaging paint or leaving any residue behind.
- Can be used in a variety of settings including homes, rentals, offices, restaurants and shops, wedding receptions, special occasions and more!
- Due to variances on screens and devices, colors may not be an exact match to product. We always recommend purchasing a sample prior to ordering.
We recommend purchasing one size roll for projects, either single or double rolls, as these items may be printed separately and can vary in color. Tempaper will not accept returns or issue refunds due to color variances from purchases combining single and double rolls of the same pattern.
|Availability||Ships in 1-2 Business Days|
|Material||Top Coated Vinyl Product|
Installation is easy, simply peel away the back liner and stick to the wall! For detailed instructions and helpful hints visit our how to page.
How much Tempaper do you need?
Determine the length and width of the surface area you are covering in feet.
Calculate the total square footage of your surface by entering the length and width in the appropriate fields below.
Please see the product page to determine the square foot of each roll.
We recommend you always round up when estimating the number of rolls to order.
Please note that there is a waste of material when lining up a drop match patterns.